- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Prosser - Heck
Crystal Lynette Prosser and Kyle John Heck were married June 6, 2008, at St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Middleburg, Fla. Marc Kappel performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Cliff and Annette Prosser of Jacksonville, Fla. The groom is the son of Darrell and Cheryl Heck of Allen, Texas, formerly of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Rebecca Cain and bridesmaid was Ashley Foster, both of Jacksonville.
Joseph Beck of Allen was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Mike Addanete of Jacksonville. Ushers were Chris Dreling and Jamel Mohammad of Jacksonville.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Flower girl was Caitlin Cain, daughter of Michael and Rebecca Cain. Ringbearer was Mickah Gray, son of Amie Heck of Allen and nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at Orange Park Women's Club.
Mrs. Heck received a bachelor of science degree in nursing. She is a nurse in the ortho/neuro department at St. Vincent's Medical Center.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. He is stationed with the U.S. Navy in Jacksonville.
The couple is residing in Jacksonville.