- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to David and Aimee Gilbertson of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:24 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008. Name, Ethan David. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Gilbertson is the former Aimee Parenteau, daughter of Wayne and Rhonda Parenteau of Jackson. She is a registered nurse in the ICU at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Gilbertson is the son of John Gilbertson and Julie Baier.
Son to Shannon Dale and Tonia Renee Hughes of Grand Tower, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:59 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008. Name, Haegan Dale. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Hughes is the former Tonia Mezo, daughter of Jeannie and Steve Davie of Cape Girardeau and Eugene Mezo of Alton, Ill. She is a respiratory therapist at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Hughes is the son of Willis and Donna Hughes of Grand Tower. He is a port captain with Kirby Marine.
Son to James Franklin and Lori Ann Williams IV of Whitewater, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:49 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008. Name, Levi Tennen. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Williams is the former Lori Piper, daughter of John and Judy Piper of Whitewater. She is employed at Cape Radiology Group. Williams is the son of Jim and Donna Williams of Whitewater. He is self-employed.
Son to Ben John and Stacy Lynn Stork of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:18 a.m. Friday, Dec. 12, 2008. Name, Owen Henry. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Stork is the former Stacy Macke, daughter of Mitch and Theresa Jackson and Greg and Darla Macke of Cape Girardeau. She is a radiographer at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Stork is the son of Roy and Sharon Stork of Waterloo, Ill. He is owner of Stork Landscaping.
Daughter to Matt and Britton May of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:46 a.m. Friday, Dec. 12, 2008. Name, Madelyn. Weight, 5 pounds, 3 ounces. Mrs. May is the former Britton Odum, daughter of Steve and Donella Odum of Pomona, Ill. She is a registered nurse in OB at Southeast Missouri Hospital. May is the son of Kathy May of Farmington, Mo. He is a registered nurse in the emergency room at Jefferson Memorial Hospital.
Son to Charles Daniel Skaggs and Brandi Nicole James of Glenallen, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:21 a.m. Friday, Dec. 12, 2008. Name, Ty Hayden. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second son. Ms. James is the daughter of Anita James of Glenallen and Tony James of Dexter, Mo. Skaggs is the son of Rick Skaggs of Glenallen and Melinda Skaggs.