- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Rosann Lentz Kelley, 81, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born Jan. 4, 1927, in Pulaski County, Ill., daughter of John and Clara Bracken Baker. She first married Gilbert Lentz. He died Aug. 22, 1971. She later married Elmer Kelley. He died April 11, 2000.
Kelley was retired as a CNA from Union County Hospital. She was a member of the Senior Circle of the hospital. She attended Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include four daughters, Patsy Veldhouse of Morristown, Tenn., Angie Bryant of Ullin, Ill., Kathy Lentz of St. Petersburg, Fla., Toni Capel of Anna; a stepdaughter, Connie Wilkins of Jonesboro; a stepson, Ronnie Kelley of Anna; 11 grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husbands, parents, two brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna-Jonesboro, Ill.
Funeral will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Taylor officiating.
Burial will be in American Legion Cemetery in Dongola, Ill.