- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ruth Ann Doyle, 66, of Perryville died Sunday, Dec. 21, 2008, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 21, 1942, in Perry County, daughter of Joseph and Erma McClure Griffard. She and James Doyle were married June 19, 1971, at Farmington, Mo.
Doyle had worked at Prince Gardner.
Survivors include her husband; three sisters, Bonnie Litteyest of Zell, Mo., Barbara Winchester of Marble Hill, Mo., Rosemary Lee of Mineral Point, Mo.; and two brothers, Joseph and Kenneth Griffard of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be 5 to 9 p.m. Friday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in Brown Cemetery.