- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 12/24/2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Britni A. Crocker, 22, 2859 Whitener St., Apt. B2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat-belt violation and a Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for nonmoving traffic violation.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court.
* Randy Randall, 32, 323 N. Fountain St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for assault and driving while suspended and resisting arrest.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of clothing. A 16-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 360 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Rhodes, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* WM Nobbe & Co., 420 S. Kingshighway, reported a register stolen and door damaged.
* Southeast Missouri Hospital reported damage to tubing and plastic lock.
* Harassment was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 25-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Alliance Bank, 217 N. Kingshighway, reported counterfeit bills.
The Jackson Police Department released the following item.
* A theft was reported in the 1500 block of Watson Drive.