The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Britni A. Crocker, 22, 2859 Whitener St., Apt. B2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat-belt violation and a Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for nonmoving traffic violation.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court.
* Randy Randall, 32, 323 N. Fountain St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for assault and driving while suspended and resisting arrest.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of clothing. A 16-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 360 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Rhodes, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* WM Nobbe & Co., 420 S. Kingshighway, reported a register stolen and door damaged.
* Southeast Missouri Hospital reported damage to tubing and plastic lock.
* Harassment was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 25-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Alliance Bank, 217 N. Kingshighway, reported counterfeit bills.
The Jackson Police Department released the following item.
* A theft was reported in the 1500 block of Watson Drive.