- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Stephanie Yvonne Mills of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:45 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 5, 2004. Name, Zemauriah DeShae. Weight, 3 pounds 11 1/5 ounces. First child. Ms. Mills is the daughter of Veronica Mills and Ronnie Mills of Sikeston.
Daughter to Amanda Ann Hiler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:27 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2004. Name, Ellie Grace. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Hiler is the daughter of Kevin Hiler and Mary Hiler of Cape Girardeau. She is a sales representative with Cingular Wireless.
Daughter to David B. Groves and Maree H. Cabrera of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:27 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2004. Name, Jennifer Shae-Maree. Weight, 3 pounds 8 ounces. Fifth child, second daughter. Ms. Cabrera is the daughter of Teresita Uy of Reno, Nev. She is an office clerk at C.W.I. Groves is the son of Terry Groves and Kathy Groves of Scott City. He is a loader/driver with city of Cape Girardeau.