- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Steven Todd Vincent, 39, of Shreveport, La., formerly of Sikeston, died Thursday, Oct. 21, 2004, in Keithville, La.
He was born Oct. 10, 1965, in Sikeston, son of Carl A. "Jack" and Bonnie R. Hale Vincent.
Vincent attended Southwood High School and graduated from Graywood Baptist School in Shreveport.
Survivors include his parents of Shreveport.
He was preceded in death by maternal and paternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with Dan Richardson officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.