- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lindsay - Weimer
Heather Kirsten Lindsay and Brock Edward Weimer were married July 19, 2008, at St. Mary's Cathedral in Cape Girardeau.
The Rev. Patrick Nwokoye performed the ceremony. Organist was Ryan Bollinger of Cape Girardeau, and soloist was Erin Hoehn of Perryville, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Kurt and Diane Lindsay of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Jerry and Sharon Weimer of Salisbury, Mo.
Maid of honor was Ashley Wrape of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Samantha Frank of Cape Girardeau; Tamra Schlegel of Santa Clarita, Calif., cousin of the bride; and Mollie Lindsay, sister of the bride.
Lane Quinn of Columbia, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Brett Carter of Kansas City, Mo., Derek Nolke of Columbia, and Ben Siebert of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Adam and Nicholas Lindsay, brothers of the bride, and Tim Wekenborg and Grant Weimer, brothers of the groom.
Flower girl was Mackenzie Robinson of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Eli Wekenborg, nephew of the groom.
Lindsay Siebert and Megan Lindsay, cousins of the bride, attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Elks Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 18 at the Elks Lodge.
Mr. and Mrs. Weimer are sergeants with Missouri National Guard.
After a wedding trip to the Bahamas, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.