- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Plane carrying 112 goes off runway in Denver
DENVER -- Officials say a plane carrying more than 100 passengers went off the runway during takeoff from Denver International Airport.
There were no immediate reports of serious injuries in the accident Saturday evening on Continental Flight 1404.
Continental spokeswoman Mary Clark says the plane was carrying 107 passengers and five crew members.
The weather in Denver was cold but not snowy at the time. Roads to the airport were dry.
FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown says the flight was heading to Houston. Officials did not release other details.