- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Plane carrying 112 goes off runway in Denver
DENVER -- Officials say a plane carrying more than 100 passengers went off the runway during takeoff from Denver International Airport.
There were no immediate reports of serious injuries in the accident Saturday evening on Continental Flight 1404.
Continental spokeswoman Mary Clark says the plane was carrying 107 passengers and five crew members.
The weather in Denver was cold but not snowy at the time. Roads to the airport were dry.
FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown says the flight was heading to Houston. Officials did not release other details.