- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Plane carrying 112 goes off runway in Denver
DENVER -- Officials say a plane carrying more than 100 passengers went off the runway during takeoff from Denver International Airport.
There were no immediate reports of serious injuries in the accident Saturday evening on Continental Flight 1404.
Continental spokeswoman Mary Clark says the plane was carrying 107 passengers and five crew members.
The weather in Denver was cold but not snowy at the time. Roads to the airport were dry.
FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown says the flight was heading to Houston. Officials did not release other details.