- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Plane carrying 112 goes off runway in Denver
DENVER -- Officials say a plane carrying more than 100 passengers went off the runway during takeoff from Denver International Airport.
There were no immediate reports of serious injuries in the accident Saturday evening on Continental Flight 1404.
Continental spokeswoman Mary Clark says the plane was carrying 107 passengers and five crew members.
The weather in Denver was cold but not snowy at the time. Roads to the airport were dry.
FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown says the flight was heading to Houston. Officials did not release other details.