- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Plane carrying 112 goes off runway in Denver
DENVER -- Officials say a plane carrying more than 100 passengers went off the runway during takeoff from Denver International Airport.
There were no immediate reports of serious injuries in the accident Saturday evening on Continental Flight 1404.
Continental spokeswoman Mary Clark says the plane was carrying 107 passengers and five crew members.
The weather in Denver was cold but not snowy at the time. Roads to the airport were dry.
FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown says the flight was heading to Houston. Officials did not release other details.