- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Crews continue roadwork in Cape Girardeau County today
Missouri Department of Transportation will continue work on one road and begin repairs on another in Cape Girardeau County today.
Crews will cut brush next to Route OO from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. today. Work, which started Wednesday, is on the section of roadway from Highway 34 to Route Z.
Meanwhile, Route V will be reduced to one lane with an 11-foot width restriction while crews perform drainage work. This section is located between County Road 612 and Highway 177. Work on this project will continue through Friday. Crews will work from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.