- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Early morning crash sends Perryville woman to hospital
A Perryville, Mo., woman was injured earlier this morning as the vehicle she was driving ran off the right side of the roadway, struck an abutment and ran into a ditch off Route KK, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The 1990 Mazda driven by Jessica C. Brown, 18, was totaled.
She was traveling westbound on Route KK when the accident occurred at around 2:58 a.m. two miles west of Interstate 55. Brown was taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, where she was treated for moderate injuries.