- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Charles Mann Jr.
Charles Frank Mann Jr., 85, of St. Louis fell asleep in Jesus Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2008, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Dec. 6, 1923, in St. Louis, son of Charles F. and Elsa Tacke Mann Sr. He and Margaret Cottrel were married June 5, 1948.
Mann retired from Anheuser-Busch, where he worked 47 years. He was a member of Hope Lutheran Church in St. Louis.
Survivors include his wife; a son, the Rev. Robert (Karen) Mann of Pocahontas; two grandchildren, Brian Mann of Bryant, Ark., Christina Mann of Pocahontas; a brother, Jack (Corrine) Mann of St. Louis; and was a dear uncle, cousin and friend to many.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at John L. Ziegenhein and Sons Funeral Home, 7027 Gravois Ave., St. Louis.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Sunset Memorial Park.
Memorials may be made to Hope Lutheran Church, 5218 Neosho St., St. Louis, Mo. 63109-2986, or Lutheran Home Hospice.