- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McKayla Gail McEntire, 2 months, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Dec. 7, 2008, in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 3, 2008, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Justin and Cortney Wanick McEntire.
McKayla will be missed and never forgotten.
Survivors include her parents; maternal grandparents, Beverly Wanick of Cape Girardeau and John V. Sinepole of Troy, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Brenda G. and Gene Cobb of Duncan, Okla.; a brother, Skyler Justin McEntire of Pinellas Park, Fla.; two aunts, Janell Wanick and Brook Laminack; and three uncles, Jett Cobb, James Wanick and Christopher Wanick.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at Freedom Road Evangelism Center, corner of South Frederick Street and Jefferson Avenue.
The funeral will be at noon Friday at the center, with the Rev. Winston Williford officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.