- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Skate outdoors at Paducah Ice Rink
PADUCAH, Ky. — Head to Paducah for a skate date at the Paducah Ice Rink in the Farmers Market parking lot.
From Nov. 14 to Jan. 4, the lot is covered in ice, just waiting for visitors to lace up their skates and take a spin — or a dive if that's more their style.
You're never too young or too old for ice skating. On Saturdays through the season, the Paducah Parks Services hosts Character Skates featuring characters like dogs on ice, princesses, superheroes and this weekend's theme: Dr. Seuss and Friends. The Character Skate also features a story time.
Every Saturday through Dec. 20, Santa will be skating, too.
Admission to the rink is $5, $3 for character skate time, $1 on Mondays. Hours vary, but the Character Skate is from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturdays. For more information, visit www.paducahky.gov/paducah/paducah-ice-ri... or call 270-443-8649.