- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lisa G. Poston, 45, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Oct. 15, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital at Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 4, 1959, at St. Louis, Mo., daughter of Edward and Margaret McCormick Shell. She and Ron Poston were married Sept. 19, 1991, at Cape Girardeau.
Poston was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary Eagle Aerie 3775 and was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include her husband; her father of McClure, Ill.; her mother of Cape Girardeau; a brother, B.J. Shell of Bluffton, S.C.; a sister, Laura Shell of Cape Girardeau; and a paternal grandmother, Eleanora Shell of Marble Hill, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sam Ramdial officiating. Burial will be in the Cape County Memorial Park at Cape Girardeau.