- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Kenneth Wayne Hutchison, 57, of Mounds died Saturday, Oct. 16, 2004, at his home.
He was born June 19, 1947, at Seward, Neb., son of Wayne and Sarah Davis Hutchison.
Hutchison was an oil worker.
Survivors include his mother of Ontario, Ore.; a son, Willie Hutchison; a brother, Robert Hutchison of Overgaard, Arz.; and three sisters, Barbara Stowe of Ontario, Norma Fiessinger of Cairo, Ill., and Bonnie Sue DiMaria of Costa Mesa, Calif.
He was preceded in death by his father and a daughter.
Hutchison is being cremated, and a memorial service will be held at a later date.
Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.