- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Business memo 10/18/04
Bank of Missouri opening Columbia office
The Bank of Missouri recently announced that it will be opening a loan production office in Columbia, Mo. The Bank of Missouri has total assets of $375 million and is located in Perryville, Cape Girardeau, Jackson and Marble Hill.
SBDC to hold business counseling sessions
The Small Business Development Center of Southeast Missouri State University will conduct counseling sessions for area small businesses in Cape Girardeau, Perryville, Mo., and Sikeston, Mo., this week. Counselor Gil Degenhardt will be available for free one-hour sessions by appointment at:
Sikeston Chamber of Commerce from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Tuesday. To make an appointment, call (573) 471-2498.
Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday. To make an appointment, call 335-3312.
Southeast Regional Planning Commission in Perryville from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday. To make an appointment, call (573) 547-8357.
-- From staff reports