- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Cape fire report 10/18/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
At 12:14 p.m., vehicle fire at the 91 mile marker on northbound Interstate 55.
At 1:22 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Fairlane Drive.
At 5:02 p.m., medical assist at Capaha Park.
At 6:31 p.m., alarm sounding at 1105 Linden.
At 6:49 p.m., still alarm and a gasoline leak at 417 Broadway.
At 7:49 p.m., mutual aid that was cancelled.
At 8:58 p.m., still alarm at 410 Themis St., Apt. E.
At 9:19 p.m., still alarm at 701 Broadway.
At 10:34 p.m., a medical assist in the 100 block of North Main Street.
At 10:39 p.m., medical assist in the 100 block of Vantage Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 12:19 a.m., citizens assist at 725 Ranney.
At 4:47 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of North Kingshighway.
At 11:05 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2300 block of Perryville Road.
At 11:34 a.m., rescue on County Road 261.
At 2:20 p.m., emergency medical service on northbound Interstate 55.