- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
St. Louis Blues Trip '09
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 9th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, January 17, 2009. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Chicago Blackhawks, in a 7:30 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 4:30 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573)335-5421, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.