- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
St. Louis Blues Trip '09
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 9th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, January 17, 2009. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Chicago Blackhawks, in a 7:30 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 4:30 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573)335-5421, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.