- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
St. Louis Blues Trip '09
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 9th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, January 17, 2009. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Chicago Blackhawks, in a 7:30 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 4:30 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573)335-5421, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.