- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda
7:30 p.m. today
An ordinance accepting a sewer easement from the James and John Johannes Trust.
An ordinance approving a cost participation agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission regarding the Jackson Boulevard/South Hope Street sewer relocation project.
A motion accepting a $40,781 bid from Kluesner Concreters of Kelso, Mo., to pour a concrete foundation for the sanitation department maintenance building.
A motion to set a public hearing for Nov. 15 to consider a special-use permit for two attached advertising signs which exceed the size limits in a light industrial district at 721 West Jackson Blvd., as submitted by B&B Auto Salvage Co.
A motion to authorize the closure of certain streets from Aug. 8 to 13, 2005, for the annual Homecomers celebration.
An ordinance approving the minor plat of Hope Street Subdivision as submitted by Robert Friedrich III and Lisa Friedrich; Donald and Jane McClain; and Jacqueline Shaw.
An ordinance approving the minor plat for the resubdivision of several lots in the Morgan's Second Addition.
An ordinance approving a cost participation agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, regarding the Center Junction safety lighting project.