- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 12/6/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 8:58 p.m., an alarm at 360 Dearmont Circle.
* At 10:44 p.m., a resident assist in the 1800 block of Stoddard Circle.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:49 a.m., an alarm in the 1100 block of North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 8:10 a.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Lorimier Street.
* At 9:29 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of South Broadview Street.
* At 9:46 a.m., an alarm at Broadway and North Spanish Street.
* At 11:44 a.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Pacific Street.
* At 12:46 p.m., a still alarm at 1610 N. Kingshighway.
* At 2:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of South Benton Street.
* At 2:46 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Bellevue Street.