- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 12/6/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jared R. Scirocco, 17, 259 N. Park Ave., No. 3, was arrested on suspicion of harassment.
* Matthew D. Martin, 30, 2003 Concord Place, was arrested on a probation and parole warrant for parole violation.
* Michael J. Bragg, 19, 708 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Derek D. Renashaw, 18, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for property damage.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of stealing and possession of a controlled substance.
* Thomas M. Nigro, 20, 1535 N. Main St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Melissa H. Davis, 36, 550 S. Hanover St., was issued a summons for failure to dispose of a dead animal.
* A theft of credit card was reported.
* A leaf blower and extension cord were reported stolen.
* Log chains and ratchet straps were reported stolen at 460 S. Kingshighway.
* A tool box and set of track treads were reported stolen at 1761 Luce St.
* Rhodes, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Shell D-Mart, 3419 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Ellis Battery, 1477 N. Kings¿highway, reported a theft of a cash box, safe and cash.
* An animal bite was reported.