- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Earl E. Pipkin, 95, of Jackson died Friday, Oct. 15, 2004, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home.
He was born Aug. 25, 1909, in Oklahoma, son of John and Francis Triplett Pipkin.
Survivors include a nephew, Richard Vechorik of Starkville, Miss., and a niece, Jeanette Bodine of Farmington, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Edith.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. Monday, Oct. 18, at Parkview Cemetery in Farmington, Mo.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.