- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 10/16/04
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Samantha N. King, 21, 8211 Highway 74, Dutchtown, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Darwin K. Graham, 17, 909 Hackberry St., Apt. 111, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
Heather C. Davidson, 19, 45S West End Blvd., Apt. 213, was arrested on a warrant for fraud/insufficient funds check.
Tonya M. Bruce, 30, 3747 Perry County Road 604, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Nathan N. Botsch, 26, 15035 County Road 612, Dexter, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
Joe D. Davis, 19, 31 N. Henderson Ave.., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
Angela Marie Hayden, 33, 31 N. Henderson Ave.., was arrested on a Shannon County warrant for possession of dangerous drugs.
Money was taken during a robbery at Bank of America, 800 N. Kingshighway.
A real estate sign was reported stolen at 1521 N. West End Blvd.
Jewelry and watches were reported stolen from 720 Watkins Drive.
A 1994 Mazda 929, Missouri license 483 MPG, was reported abandoned at 1107 N. Fountain St.
A propane gas bottle was found at 2 Cape Rock Park.
A white 1989 Dodge Caravan was towed from 1245 Independence St.
A 1996 Buick, Mississippi license 105-PKI, was towed from Village Drive and Sprigg Street.
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Sarah E. Cudron, 19, Granite City, Ill., was arrested Oct. 9 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Andrew J. Hendrix, 26, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Joshua K. Duncan, 26, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation on an original charge of endangering the welfare of a child.
Scott E. Shackles, 37, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Oct. 10, on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing a bad check.
Victor W. Powell, 24, Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for burglary and stealing.