Police report 12/3/2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Zatron R. Twiggs, 23, 2819 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 6C, was arrested on nine Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to appear. The warrants include two for leaving the scene of an accident, speeding, no seat belt, two for driving with a suspended license, two for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. Twiggs was also arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* James F. Davis, 52, of Florissant, Mo., was arrested on a Jefferson County, Mo., warrant for default of payment.
* Jennifer V. Sample, 19, 2847 Whitener St., was arrested on an Obion County, Tenn., warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
* Frederick W. Behling, 51, 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on suspicion of false declaration and on a probation violation warrant.
* James A. Davis, 51, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for stealing.
* Carlos Kunz, 20, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of burglary, tampering with a motor vehicle and stealing.
* Andrew G. Cook, 26, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* A heavy-duty battery and copper wires were reported stolen at 620 Commercial St.
* Christmas decorations were reported stolen at 1127 N. Middle St.
* Smoker's Outlet, 2116 William St., reported a theft of miscellaneous items. Douglas N. Gordon, 28, 423 S. Benton St., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A trumpet was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 1549 Lexington Ave.
* Ole Country Store, 1007 S. Sprigg St., reported a burglary. The cash register was reported damaged, and cash and a saw were reported stolen.
* Computers and an iPod were reported stolen in a burglary at 208 S. Pacific St.
* House windows were reported broken and a door was reported damaged at 921 S. Ellis St.
* A door was reported damaged at 501 S. Middle St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported trespassing.
* Harassment was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 400 block of Forest Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1600 block of Mulberry Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of North Maryland Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of North Farmington Road.