- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
ORAN, Mo. — Sharon Lynn Harris, 66, of Oran died Sunday, Nov. 30, 2008, in the emergency room at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 8, 1942, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Jess W. and Elsie Mae Ponder Phillips Sr. She and Donald Harris were married May 25, 1960.
Harris retired from the receiving department at SuperValu in Scott City. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Oran.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, David Harris of Kewanee, Mo., Jason Harris of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Kyle Kluesner of Oran, Teri Bowman of Jackson; two brothers, Jess Phillips Jr. of Perkins, Mo., Kenneth Phillips of Oran; a sister, Claud Anne Mason of Oran; nine grandchildren; and a stepgranddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Don Gandt officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran.