- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ORAN, Mo. — Sharon Lynn Harris, 66, of Oran died Sunday, Nov. 30, 2008, in the emergency room at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 8, 1942, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Jess W. and Elsie Mae Ponder Phillips Sr. She and Donald Harris were married May 25, 1960.
Harris retired from the receiving department at SuperValu in Scott City. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Oran.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, David Harris of Kewanee, Mo., Jason Harris of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Kyle Kluesner of Oran, Teri Bowman of Jackson; two brothers, Jess Phillips Jr. of Perkins, Mo., Kenneth Phillips of Oran; a sister, Claud Anne Mason of Oran; nine grandchildren; and a stepgranddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Don Gandt officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran.