- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Paul Dennis Taylor Jr. and Cynthia Dawn Verble of Wolf Lake, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:31 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004. Name, Avery Jackson. Weight, 6 pounds 12 ounces. First child. Ms. Verble is the daughter of Ken and Barbara Verble of Wolf Lake. She is a stylist at Hair Styles for Men. Taylor is the son of Dennis and Cynthia Taylor of McClure, Ill. He is a driver for Day Transfer Company.
Son to Luis Francisco and Crystal Diane Villanueva of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:21 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004. Name, Andrés Guillermo. Weight, 9 pounds 13 1/2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Villanueva is the former Crystal Moore, daughter of Chip Moore of McClure, Ill., and Marsha Redfearn of Poplar Bluff, Mo. Villanueva is the son of Francisco Villanueva and Elodia Batalla, both of Guerrero, Mexico. He is employed at El Torero Mexican Restaurant.
Son to David Scott and Amy Louise Mattingly of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:51 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2004. Name, Riley Sean. Weight, 9 pounds 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Mattingly is the former Amy Crader, daughter of Dan and Laurie Crader of Fair-dealing, Mo. She is employed at D-Mart. Mattingly is the son of David and Marie Mattingly of Malden, Mo. He is employed at Logan's Roadhouse.
Daughter to Roger Anthony and Sherri Kay DeBrock of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:47 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2004. Name, Kaydi Marie. Weight, 5 pounds 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. DeBrock is the former Sherrie Uhrhan, daughter of Terry and Kay Uhrhan of Scott City. She is employed in the Scott County Circuit Clerk's office. DeBrock is the son of Bernie and Rosemary DeBrock of Oran, Mo. and the late Mickey DeBrock. He is employed at Biokyowa.
Son to Stephen Wayne Reed and Patricia Joan Larbalestrier of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:56 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2004. Name, Ashton Ray. Weight, 8 pounds 11 ounces. Second son. Ms. Larbalestrier is the daughter of Robert Larbalestrier of Tom's River, N.J., and Mary Stacy of Farmington, Mo. She is employed at Cracker Barrel. Reed is the son of Steve Reed of Leadwood, Mo. and Tina King of Scott City.
Daughter to Spencer J. and Diane Marie Drum of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:21 p.m., Friday, Oct. 8, 2004. Name, Demi Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Drum is the former Diane Zieba, daughter of Jim and Margret Zieba of Cape Girardeau. She is a homemaker. Drum is the son of Larry and Jody Drum of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Plaza Tire Service.
Son to Toby Joshua and Mandy Mae Simpson of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:49 p.m., Friday, Oct. 8, 2004. Name, Kolin LeRay. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Simpson is the former Mandy Myracle, daughter of Jerry and Deanna Myracle of Jackson. Simpson is the son of Gene and Cheryl Simpson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Wendy's Restaurant and Sav-A-Lot.