- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Good time to buy
End-of-the-year sales by car dealers have always provided good deals for consumers. This year, with all the gloomy financial news, car sales nationwide have been down. But dealers in the Cape Girardeau area are bucking the trend. And for consumers, that's more good news.
Dealers here are making money-saving deals. Lenders are making loans to qualified buyers. Trade-ins are holding their value. Dealer discounts are better than ever. Selection is good -- most dealers can find exactly the model, year, color and accessories you're looking for.
If you're thinking of trading or adding a vehicle, the next few weeks offer some excellent opportunities. Check out our local dealers and see what's available and what they can do for you. They're working hard to get -- and keep -- your business.