- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Good time to buy
End-of-the-year sales by car dealers have always provided good deals for consumers. This year, with all the gloomy financial news, car sales nationwide have been down. But dealers in the Cape Girardeau area are bucking the trend. And for consumers, that's more good news.
Dealers here are making money-saving deals. Lenders are making loans to qualified buyers. Trade-ins are holding their value. Dealer discounts are better than ever. Selection is good -- most dealers can find exactly the model, year, color and accessories you're looking for.
If you're thinking of trading or adding a vehicle, the next few weeks offer some excellent opportunities. Check out our local dealers and see what's available and what they can do for you. They're working hard to get -- and keep -- your business.