- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Good time to buy
End-of-the-year sales by car dealers have always provided good deals for consumers. This year, with all the gloomy financial news, car sales nationwide have been down. But dealers in the Cape Girardeau area are bucking the trend. And for consumers, that's more good news.
Dealers here are making money-saving deals. Lenders are making loans to qualified buyers. Trade-ins are holding their value. Dealer discounts are better than ever. Selection is good -- most dealers can find exactly the model, year, color and accessories you're looking for.
If you're thinking of trading or adding a vehicle, the next few weeks offer some excellent opportunities. Check out our local dealers and see what's available and what they can do for you. They're working hard to get -- and keep -- your business.