- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Good time to buy
End-of-the-year sales by car dealers have always provided good deals for consumers. This year, with all the gloomy financial news, car sales nationwide have been down. But dealers in the Cape Girardeau area are bucking the trend. And for consumers, that's more good news.
Dealers here are making money-saving deals. Lenders are making loans to qualified buyers. Trade-ins are holding their value. Dealer discounts are better than ever. Selection is good -- most dealers can find exactly the model, year, color and accessories you're looking for.
If you're thinking of trading or adding a vehicle, the next few weeks offer some excellent opportunities. Check out our local dealers and see what's available and what they can do for you. They're working hard to get -- and keep -- your business.