- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Mary JoAn Huddlestun Lemons, 74, of Apopka, Fla., formerly of Olmsted, Ill., died Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2004, in Apopka.
She was born Nov. 22, 1929, in Olmsted, daughter of A.M. "Pete" and Muriel Huddlestun.
She married Lynn C. Lemons in 1981. He preceded her in death.
She was a member of Bear Lake United Methodist Church in Apopka and was a retired real estate broker.
Survivors include four sons, Kevin Lemons, Murray Lemons and Kirk Lemons, all of Apopka, and Spencer Lemons of Bainbridge Island, Wash.; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. until noon Monday at Barkett Funeral Home in Mounds.
Funeral will be at noon Monday at the funeral home with the Rev. Kelly Cox officiating.
Burial will be in green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge, Ill.