- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Mary JoAn Huddlestun Lemons, 74, of Apopka, Fla., formerly of Olmsted, Ill., died Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2004, in Apopka.
She was born Nov. 22, 1929, in Olmsted, daughter of A.M. "Pete" and Muriel Huddlestun.
She married Lynn C. Lemons in 1981. He preceded her in death.
She was a member of Bear Lake United Methodist Church in Apopka and was a retired real estate broker.
Survivors include four sons, Kevin Lemons, Murray Lemons and Kirk Lemons, all of Apopka, and Spencer Lemons of Bainbridge Island, Wash.; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. until noon Monday at Barkett Funeral Home in Mounds.
Funeral will be at noon Monday at the funeral home with the Rev. Kelly Cox officiating.
Burial will be in green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge, Ill.