- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
THANK YOU, thank you, thankyou......... to the ladies of the St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study
The Cape Area Family Resource Center has been blessed with many individuals, business and churches who donate their time, money, services and talents to the youth and adults who are served within these old doors.
Knowing this I would like to acknowledge the ladies of St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study. These Ladies have graciously supplied CAFRC's after school students with healthy snacks nearly every week during this 2008 school year. The ladies have also brought their imagination along with Halloween snacks to the After School Program's Halloween party, hosted by ASP Director, Pat King.
The St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study ladies have also adopted the children of our After School Program celebrating their birthday's. Which brought around CAFRC's monthly birthday celebration parties.
THANK-YOU, thank-you, thank-you. You have been such a blessing.