- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
THANK YOU, thank you, thankyou......... to the ladies of the St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study
The Cape Area Family Resource Center has been blessed with many individuals, business and churches who donate their time, money, services and talents to the youth and adults who are served within these old doors.
Knowing this I would like to acknowledge the ladies of St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study. These Ladies have graciously supplied CAFRC's after school students with healthy snacks nearly every week during this 2008 school year. The ladies have also brought their imagination along with Halloween snacks to the After School Program's Halloween party, hosted by ASP Director, Pat King.
The St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study ladies have also adopted the children of our After School Program celebrating their birthday's. Which brought around CAFRC's monthly birthday celebration parties.
THANK-YOU, thank-you, thank-you. You have been such a blessing.