- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
THANK YOU, thank you, thankyou......... to the ladies of the St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study
The Cape Area Family Resource Center has been blessed with many individuals, business and churches who donate their time, money, services and talents to the youth and adults who are served within these old doors.
Knowing this I would like to acknowledge the ladies of St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study. These Ladies have graciously supplied CAFRC's after school students with healthy snacks nearly every week during this 2008 school year. The ladies have also brought their imagination along with Halloween snacks to the After School Program's Halloween party, hosted by ASP Director, Pat King.
The St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study ladies have also adopted the children of our After School Program celebrating their birthday's. Which brought around CAFRC's monthly birthday celebration parties.
THANK-YOU, thank-you, thank-you. You have been such a blessing.