- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
THANK YOU, thank you, thankyou......... to the ladies of the St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study
The Cape Area Family Resource Center has been blessed with many individuals, business and churches who donate their time, money, services and talents to the youth and adults who are served within these old doors.
Knowing this I would like to acknowledge the ladies of St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study. These Ladies have graciously supplied CAFRC's after school students with healthy snacks nearly every week during this 2008 school year. The ladies have also brought their imagination along with Halloween snacks to the After School Program's Halloween party, hosted by ASP Director, Pat King.
The St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study ladies have also adopted the children of our After School Program celebrating their birthday's. Which brought around CAFRC's monthly birthday celebration parties.
THANK-YOU, thank-you, thank-you. You have been such a blessing.