- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
THANK YOU, thank you, thankyou......... to the ladies of the St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study
The Cape Area Family Resource Center has been blessed with many individuals, business and churches who donate their time, money, services and talents to the youth and adults who are served within these old doors.
Knowing this I would like to acknowledge the ladies of St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study. These Ladies have graciously supplied CAFRC's after school students with healthy snacks nearly every week during this 2008 school year. The ladies have also brought their imagination along with Halloween snacks to the After School Program's Halloween party, hosted by ASP Director, Pat King.
The St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Bible Study ladies have also adopted the children of our After School Program celebrating their birthday's. Which brought around CAFRC's monthly birthday celebration parties.
THANK-YOU, thank-you, thank-you. You have been such a blessing.