- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ST. LOUIS, Mo. -- Emily R. (Konrad) Mogelnicki, 82, died Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2004, in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 21, 1921. She was married to Joseph Mogelnicki. He preceded her in death.
She was a lifelong resident of St. Louis where she was a teacher and librarian for the St. Louis Public School District for over 25 years.
Survivors include two sons, Thomas Mogelnicki of Cape Girardeau and Robert Mogelnicki of Tulsa, Okla.; and two daughters, Elaine Turski of Naperville, Ill., and Mary Ray of St. Louis.
Friends may call from 3 to 8 p.m. Sunday at John Ziegenhein & Sons South County Funeral Home, 4830 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis and on Monday from 10 a.m. until the time of the funeral Mass at 11 a.m. at Nazareth Living Center in St. Louis.
Burial will be private.
No flowers please. Memorial contributions may be made to the Jim Trickey ALS Fund, 3556 Pheasant Cove, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63701 or Nazareth Living Center, No. 2 Nazareth Lane, St. Louis, Mo. 63129.