- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 10/15/04
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Tyler E. Esselman, 37, 610 Lincoln, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault of a law enforcement officer and stealing.
Terry A. Mead, 17, 1437 Kingsway Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
Chris J. Renn, 32, 211 Mason St., was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and cost for traffic offenses and failure to pay a sewer bill.
Antoine M. Jones, 22, 807 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 5, was arrested on suspicion of stealing following an incident where cash was reported stolen from Hastings, 2136 William St.
Amy J. Ayers, 25, 2820 Independence St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a city warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for stealing.
Diedre C. Ward, 33, 709 North St., was arrested on a county warrant for insufficient funds.
Jennifer Renee Carter, 19, 102 Willis Drive, Malden, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing men's clothing at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
Shanell LaKay Russel, 21, 107 Ash, Hayti, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing men's clothing at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
Ronnie Henderson, 21, 338 E. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of failure to stop at stop signs.
Liquor was reported stolen from Amerimart No. 7, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
Gasoline was reported stolen from BP D-Mart, 3276 William St.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen from 115 Broadway.
A television, VCR, tool boxes with tools, chainsaw, radio and Emmitt Kelly clown figurines were reported stolen from 1830 Dumas St.
Gasoline was reported stolen from Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
A fan control board, heater kit, VHC capacitor and a wiring harness were reported stolen from PDC Construction Co., Napa Circle.
A vehicle was reported scratched at 1232 Linden St.
CRS Auto Sales, 102 Mason St., reported three forged checks.
A wallet and its contents were reported found at 40 S. Sprigg St.
A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for failure to stop at a stop sign, driving without a license and possession of marijuana.
The following items were released Thursday by the Jackson Police department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Stephen Robertson, 30, 1006 Nancy Drive, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving without a license and failure to use a turn signal.
A theft was reported in the 4500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.