- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape fire report 10/15/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 5:35 p.m., false call at 916 Ellis St.
At 5:42 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Delwin Street.
At 11:18 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1600 block of Oak Lane.
At 11:34 p.m., alarm sounding at 1315 Ashland Hills Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
At 1:22 a.m., electrical problem at 2825 Themis St.
At 3:10 a.m., alarm sounding at 2910 Beaver Creek Drive.