- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Customer's chair a memorial at N.Y. Starbucks
NEW YORK -- One customer's favorite chair at a suburban New York Starbucks has become a memorial.
Employees at the store in Nyack say the chair was favored by Fleming Taylor, a paying customer even though he was homeless.
Acquaintances say Taylor's body was found Wednesday under the stairwell where he lived.
Now that purple velvet chair has been cordoned off with black ribbons and bouquets are placed on the seat in Taylor's honor.