- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Customer's chair a memorial at N.Y. Starbucks
NEW YORK -- One customer's favorite chair at a suburban New York Starbucks has become a memorial.
Employees at the store in Nyack say the chair was favored by Fleming Taylor, a paying customer even though he was homeless.
Acquaintances say Taylor's body was found Wednesday under the stairwell where he lived.
Now that purple velvet chair has been cordoned off with black ribbons and bouquets are placed on the seat in Taylor's honor.