- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Customer's chair a memorial at N.Y. Starbucks
NEW YORK -- One customer's favorite chair at a suburban New York Starbucks has become a memorial.
Employees at the store in Nyack say the chair was favored by Fleming Taylor, a paying customer even though he was homeless.
Acquaintances say Taylor's body was found Wednesday under the stairwell where he lived.
Now that purple velvet chair has been cordoned off with black ribbons and bouquets are placed on the seat in Taylor's honor.