- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jim C. McDonald, 62, of Jackson died Saturday, Nov. 29, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 7, 1946, in Bowie, Texas, son of Clint and Oleta Shoemaker McDonald. He and Brenda J. Dumey McDonald were married July 26, 1988, in Wichita Falls, Texas.
McDonald was employed by Bell Helicopter in helicopter maintenance. He was of the Methodist faith.
Survivors include his wife and a brother, Jeff McDonald of Wichita Falls.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with the Rev. Greg Heinsman officiating.