- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 11/30/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court for negligent burning and tampering.
* Lord L. Gwen, no age given, 4217 County Road 620, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Brent J. Knaup, 25, 1419 Rolling Fields Drive, Jackson, was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Ryan S. Rainwater, 23, Piedmont, Mo., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Jeremy T. Williams, 25, 57 Green Acres Drive, was issued a summons for interfering with an arrest, resisting arrest and trespassing.
* Sonja N. Williams, 21, 57 Green Acres Drive, was issued a summons for interfering with an arrest, resisting arrest and trespassing.
* An assault was reported.
* License plates were reported stolen at 515 Cape Meadows Circle.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 1535 Grandview Drive.
* Copper and aluminum were reported stolen from 632 Good Hope Street.
* Fraudulent use of a debit device was reported.
* A 2007 Chevrolet was repoted damaged at 3261 William St.
* A 2003 Chevrolet was reported damaged at 545 S. Spring Ave.
* A 40-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Failure to return to confinement was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
n An assault was reported in the 100 block of South Farmington Road.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property was reported damaged in the 100 block of North Georgia Street.