- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Wilmarth - 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. George Wilmarth of Cape Girardeau are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary today.
Wilmarth and Melba Yamnitz were married Nov. 30, 1968, in Perryville, Mo. She is the daughter of Dalvin and Viola Yamnitz of Perryville. Wilmarth is the son of the late Albert and June Wilmarth of Cuba, Mo.
They have four children, Joel (Debbie) Wilmarth of St. Louis, Laura James, Carissa Wilmarth and Jessica Wilmarth, all of Cape Girardeau. They have nine grandchildren, Jacob, Noah and Jonah James; Abbie, Meghan, Brendan, Corrin, Matthew and Aiden Wilmarth.