- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Climate protection initiative to meet Thursday evening
The Southeast Missouri Climate Protection Initiative will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday to discuss progress on several projects. The meeting will be at Broadway Books and Roasting Company, 605 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
The projects include Cape Climate Protection planning, logo shopping bags, local green business recognition, collaboration with the League of Women Voters on recycling and Comrades on bike racks, an event recycling project, presentation/education activities.
The Southeast campus student group will address the campus strategic plan at the meeting.
For more information, visit cstl.semo.edu/SEMOCPI.