- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Edlen - Holzum
Hannah Renee Edlen and Garrett Lee Holzum were married July 19, 2008, at Lincoln Avenue Baptist Church in Jacksonville, Ill. J. Cook performed the ceremony. Pianist was Linda Locke and soloist was Jerry Littig, both of Jacksonville.
The bride is the daughter of Diana Edlen of Jacksonville, and the late Steve Edlen. The groom is the son of Jeff and Mary Holzum of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jodi Schone of Arenzville, Ill. Bridesmaids were Lindsay Beard of Jacksonville, Nicole McMillan and Jessica Edwards of Jackson, Kate Saxon of Liberty, Mo., and Emily Edlen of Las Vegas, Nev., sister-in-law of the bride.
Brandon Holzum of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Andy Arnzen of Cape Girardeau, Jeff Fahrner of Belleville, Ill., Scott Wittenborn, Dave and Paul Unterreiner, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Dustin Haupt and Tyler Cuba of Cape Girardeau, Glenn Vogt of Rolla, Mo., and Jake Simons of St. James, Mo.
Flower girl was Isabella Rodriguez, daughter of Jesus and Heather Rodriguez of Gigo, Guam, cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Reece Edlen, son of Adam and Emily Edlen and nephew of the bride.
Jessica Wainmain attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Hamilton's Ballroom in Jacksonville.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 18 at Hamilton's.
Mrs. Holzum is a 2003 graduate of Bluffs High School in Bluffs, Ill. She received a degree in nutritional sciences from the University of Missouri in 2007, and expects to complete the medical dietetics program at the university in May 2009. She is a personal trainer at the university's recreation complex, and is doing a dietetics internship at Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, Mo.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. He received a degree in nuclear medicine from the University of Missouri in 2006. He is employed in nuclear medicine at the University of Missouri Healthcare, and is an adjunct instructor for nuclear medicine courses at the university.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Columbia.