- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Joshua David Musgrove and Samantha Jade Watkins of Morley, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:06 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008. Name, Memphis Kaige. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Ms. Watkins is the daughter of Angie Gamer of Morley and Kenny Jenkins of Sikeston, Mo. Musgrove is the son of Mary Musgrove and Bill Grays of Morley.
Son to Courtney A. and Raelen C. Rigdon of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:26 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008. Name, Alex Ray. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Rigdon is the former Raelen Foster, daughter of Randy and Toni Foster of Olive Branch, Ill. She is employed at Commerce Bank. Rigdon is the son of Vince and Cindy Rigdon of Jackson. He is employed at Nearly Perfect Shoes.