- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Rhodes - Graham
Lindsey Rachael Rhodes and Charles Thomas Graham exchanged wedding vows Sept. 13, 2008, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Soloist was Robyn Hosp of Jackson, aunt of the bride. Organist was Matt Palisch of Jackson. Prelude music was by Meekee Graham, aunt of the groom; Terry Parker and DeDe Reed, all of Charleston, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of M. Scott and Lysa Rhodes of Jackson. The groom is the son of Tom and Melissa Graham of Charleston.
Maid of honor was Whitney Rhodes of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Krista Mouser of Jackson.
Clinton Graham of Charleston was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Kendall Rhodes of Jackson, brother of the bride. Ushers were Adam and Drew Hosp of Jackson, cousins of the bride, and Neel Owens of Charleston, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Marandia Rhodes, daughter of Whitney Rhodes and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Chase Parrish, son of Matthew and Christy Parrish of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Guest book attendant was Katherine Rhodes of Jackson, Tenn., cousin of the bride. Program attendants were Russ Parrish of Jackson and Anton Rhodes of Jackson, Tenn., cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle. Servers were Stephanie Welker of Millersville and Sandy Rhodes of Wildwood, Mo., aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 12 at Royal N'Orleans in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Graham is a 2006 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at The Tennessean in Nashville.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Southeast. He is employed by CH Robinson in Nashville.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Nashville.