- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Alma E. Guemmer, 94, of Perryville died Thursday, Nov. 27, 2008, at Perry Oaks.
She was born April 16, 1914, at Wittenberg, Mo., daughter of John and Sophia Mangels Miesner. She married Arthur Guemmer, who died May 10, 1987.
Guemmer was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, past president of Ladies Aid and member of a garden club.
Survivors include a son, David Guemmer of Perryville; two grandsons; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the church, with the Rev. Thomas Handrick officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.