- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Devan Miles Tipler and Pandora Lawson of Kennett, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008. Name, De'Vanity Nicole Zakea. Weight, 4 pounds, 2 ounces. Seventh child, fifth daughter. Ms. Lawson is the former Pandora Whitaker, daughter of Earnest and Debbie Whitaker of Wardell, Mo. She is employed at Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services. Tipler is the son of Brenda Lemons of Kennett and Joey Tipler of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Sean and Sarah Hagan of Little Rock, Ark., Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock, 1:59 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008. Name, Colin Preston. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hagan is the former Sarah Deere, daughter of Buck and Peggy Deere of Maumelle, Ark. She is a broker with Commodity Risk Management. Hagan is the son of Patrick and Karen Hagan of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Tennessee Valley Authority.
Daughter to Benjamin Aaron and Sally Suzanne Hancock of Puxico, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2008. Name, Addison Suzanne. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Hancock is the former Sally Welter, daughter of Franklin and Linda Welter of Chaffee, Mo. She is a science teacher with the Scott City School District. Hancock is the son of George and Debbie Strombach of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Tim and Rhonda Hancock of Puxico. He is plant supervisor at WW Wood Products.
Daughter to Joshua James and Julie Ann LaMouria of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:39 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2008. Name, Jayne Eileen. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. LaMouria is the former Julie Wooldridge, daughter of Edward and Jayne Wooldridge of St. Charles, Mo. She is employed by Lafser and Associates. LaMouria is the son of James and Eileen LaMouria of Millersville. He is employed by LaMouria Landscape.