Police Report 11/26/08
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jon D. Walter, 21, 308 Lorimier St., No. 310, was arrested on suspicion of burglary, domestic assault and assault.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault and domestic assault.
* Mindy R. Wilkerson, 29, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., received a summons for harassment.
* A purse was reported stolen on South Pacific Street.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing. Jordan E. Scott, 18, 1000 Towers Circle MS 1102, and Jason A. Steinmetz, 20, of Wildwood, Mo., were arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A 33-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Child abuse was reported.