- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Steven L. and Dawn S. Potter of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:28 a.m. Friday, Nov. 14, 2008. Name, Noah Eli. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Potter is the former Dawn Leible, daughter of Judy and Lonnie Stanley of Scott City. Potter is the son of Steve and Darlene Potter of Fagus, Mo.
Daughter to Bryan Bradley and Karen Joyce Breeding of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:42 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 15, 2008. Name, Leah Theresa. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Breeding is the former Karen Chaplin, daughter of Glen Chaplin of Cape Girardeau. She is a speech pathologist at Saint Francis. Breeding is the son of Phillip Breeding and Joyce Breeding of Effingham, Ill. He is a teacher with Jackson School District.
Son to Johnathan Kiefer Vincent Lewis and Kayla Simone Sanchez of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:08 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008. Name, Jeremiah Luke Jordan. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Second son. Ms. Sanchez is the daughter of Joe Sanchez and Tonya Sanchez of Benton. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Lewis is the son of Diane Campbell of Benton and Timothy Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau. He is a concrete finisher with Sanchez Concrete.
Daughter to Robert M. and Alexis B. Arnzen of Leopold, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:04 p.m. Monday, Nov. 17, 2008. Name, Katlyn Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Arnzen is the former Alexis Nussbaum, daughter of Truman "T.L." and Lisa Nussbaum of Whitewater. She is a dietitian at Saint Francis. Arnzen is the son of Robert E. and Terry Arnzen of Leopold. He is an auto body technician at Ford Groves.
Son to Jacinda Marie Bratton of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:49 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14, 2008. Name, Tyce Steven. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Second son. Ms. Bratton is the daughter of Pat Bratton and Gary Lynch of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis.
Daughter to Jack Travis and Breanna Lynn McCall of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:41 p.m. Monday, Nov. 17, 2008. Name, Riley Marie Carlotta. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. McCall is the former Breanna Million, daughter of Ray and Margret Million of Marquand, Mo., and Shannon Pearson of Ramona, Okla. She is employed at Monograms and More. McCall is the son of Jack and Neena McCall of Sedgewickville. He is employed at Millam Masonry.