- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Evelyn K. Miller, 79, of Wolf Lake, Ill., died Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 1, 1929, at Alto Pass, Ill., daughter of Ogle and Florence Vincent Miller.
Miller was a member of the Galilee Baptist Church near Wolf Lake and retired as a supervisor at the Union State Tree Nursery.
She is survived by four sisters, Jewell Rosson of Anna, Ill.; Arlene Poe of Cape Girardeau; Shirley Almond of O'Fallon, Ill.; Pat Stephenson of Gulf Breeze, Fla.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Cripps officiating. Interment will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.