- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Adrian V. Giesler, 85, of Perryville died Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
He was born June 24, 1923, at St. Mary, Mo., the son of Bill Giesler and Hazel Lawrence Giesler. He and Betty Lingle were married June 23, 1980, in St. Louis.
He was the owner and operator of Giesler Concrete before retirement. He was a member of the Cape County Cowboy Church, the Perryville Elks, American Legion Booster and FLEAS.
He is survived by his wife, two sons, Gary Cato of Festus, Mo.; and Bruce Cato, of San Antonio; and twin grandsons.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and 6:30 a.m. to the time of service Wednesday at the Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home chapel, with the Revs. Naamon Eaker and Jim Matthews officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.