- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Calvin P. Hoehn, 61, of Perryville died Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008, at his home.
He was born June 2, 1947, in Perry County, son of Walter and Erna Hopfer Hoehn. He and Joan Buchheit were married April 12, 1969. She survives.
Hoehn's lifetime occupation was dairy/agricultural farming. He was a U.S. Army veteran. Hoehn was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Crosstown, Mo., where he was also in the voters assembly; the LLL Dart Ball Team; the church council; and American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include two sons, Daniel (Shannon) Hoehn, Keith Hoehn, both of Perryville; a daughter, Amy (Todd) Roth of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Leroy (Arlene) Hoehn of Perryville; a sister, Dorothy (Gene) Schuessler of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren, Brendan Smock, Logan Hoehn, Zoie and Ian Roth.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church in Crosstown, with the Rev. Roger Abernathy officiating.
Burial is in Point Rest Cemetery in Menfro, Mo., with military graveside service provided by American Legion Post 133.
Memorial preference is Zion Lutheran Church or American Heart Association.