- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
McMillan - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Bill McMillan of Scott City celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception Nov. 9, 2008, at Evangelical United Church of Christ in Cape Girardeau.
Hosts were their children.
McMillan and Jane Ellinger were married Nov. 7, 1958, in Scott City. Their attendants were Pat Terry, sister of the groom, and Frank Ellinger, brother of the bride.
They have six children, Dennis (Debora) McMillan, Ronnie (Debbie) McMillan and Kim (Eddie) Harris of Scott City; Ruth McMillan and Rhonda (Bill) Bolton of Cape Girardeau, and Jim (Sharon) McMillan of Herrin, Ill.
The McMillans have eight grandchildren, Danny (Darlene) McMillan and Zack Harris of Scott City; Nathan Harris, Dayne (Vicki) Cherry, Dylan Cherry, and Ian and Cayleigh Bolton of Cape Girardeau; and Amanda (Adrian) Richey of Medford, Ore.