- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Essner - Seiler
KELSO, Mo. -- Leeanna Frances Essner and Chad Patrick Seiler were married Feb. 2, 2008, at St. Augustine Catholic Church. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Hope Essner and vocalist was Bill LeGrand, uncle of the groom, both of Kelso.
Parents of the couple are Norman and Dorothy Essner of Kelso, and Bill and Karen Seiler of Benton, Mo.
Maid of honor was Michelle Hulshof of Kelso, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amy Essner, sister-in-law of the bride, Lori Bles, cousin of the bride, both of Kelso; Emily Seiler of Benton, sister of the groom; and Sally Hancock of Puxico, Mo.
Jarett Seiler of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Randy and Tony Essner of Kelso, brothers of the bride; Bryan Burger of Scott City, and Landon LeGrand of Benton. Ushers were John Murrah of Chaffee; Todd Friend of Kelso and Brian Hulshof of St. Louis, cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Rebecca White of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom, and Bonnie Essner of Chicago, cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Allison Seiler of Benton, cousin and godchild of the groom. Ringbearer was John Essner of Kelso, cousin of the bride.
Gwen Stone-Eudy, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Feb. 1 at St. Augustine School Gym.
Mrs. Seiler is a 2000 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a degree in agribusiness from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. She is a program technician with USDA Farm Service Agency in Benton.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Kelly High School. He is a farmer.
The couple is residing in Scott City.